[Serusers] 487 hop to hop????

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:05:46 CEST 2005

Howdy,

I've been scouring the RFCs looking for this verbiage.
One of our developers here is telling me that is a mistake, that the
487 needs to come from the far end.  Do you know where I might
find more information about this topic?

It seems to me that the ser proxy is responding to the cancel with
a 487.  If I had to make it come from the far end can that be
accomplished with
ser?

Thank you for your feedback,

Regards,