[Serusers] Routing multiple numbers to 1 account

Erik Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Thu Aug 25 13:42:45 CEST 2005

Would it be possible to use a avp_write to store the username part of
the original r-uri temporarily, do a lookup and replace the username of
the r-uri with the username stored in the avp at that point?

IE
INVITE with r-uri 5551234 at mysipserver.com

avp_write($ruri\username, s:1) #stores 5551234 in s:1
if (lookup(alias))
{
        /#alias resolved r-uri in sip_user at mysipserver.com/
    if(lookup(location))
    {
           /#r-uri now is sip_user at 1.2.3.4:5060/
       avp_pushto($ruri\username, s:1)
           /#overwrite the username part of the ruri with the number
from the original r-uri/
       t_relay()
    }
}