[Serusers] Radius Module acc_radius.so Loading Problem

Fuchs Gernot gfuchs at priority.at
Wed Aug 24 22:36:39 CEST 2005

Hello Serusers,

After deploying the binary distribution of SER 0.9.3 for Debian from the
repository "deb http://apt.sip-router.org/debian/ stable main contrib
non-free" I was able to install the RADIUS based AUTH against a FreeRADIUS
server. However after loading the acc_radius.so module I encounter module

#
WARNING: no fork mode  and more than one listen address found(will use only
the the first one)
stateless - initializing
textops - initializing
acc - initializing
ERROR: error while initializing modules
#

No other errors are encountered for "ser -c". When I remove the module
acc_radius.so, everything is OK again and AUTH works fine against the RADIUS
server. My ser.cfg for the modules looks like:

#
# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth_radius.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/acc_radius.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# -- RADIUS params --

modparam("auth_radius", "radius_config",
"/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "radius_config", "/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
#
#

Your help is very much appreciated!