[Serusers] invite timers

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:44:48 CEST 2005

Jeremy:

  Yes. Using AVPs you can set the timers for inbound verses outbound calling
to different values (seconds). Something like:

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp", "inv_timeout")

     if (lookup("location") | lookup("aliases") | (src_ip==<your pstn
gwy ip address>))
    {
        xlog("L_INFO", "\n[SER]: Call to local proxy user: Time: [%Tf]
From: <%fu> To: <%tu>
                Method: <%rm> R-uri: <%ru> \n");
        avp_write("15", "inv_timeout"); #  (inbound calls to SER
subscriber get about 4 rings)
     };

 or

  if (uri=~"^sip:(9610|9215|9484|9267)[0-9]{7}@(<your proxy ip
address>|<your domain name>)")
 {
         xlog("L_INFO", "\n[SER]: Route block #3: outbound local call
for <%fu>\n");
         avp_write("65", "inv_timeout"); # new
         rewritehostport("<your pstn gateway ip and port>");
         t_relay();
         break;

 };

-Steve