[Serusers] Compiling SER to use radiusclient-ng library

Ashutosh Kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Tue Aug 23 16:00:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

    I want to use radiusclient-ng library with my SER. Previously, I was
using radiusclient. Now that I have installed from source radiusclient-ng on
the machine and also configured SER to sue, it still seems to be using old
radiusclient, and not radiusclient-ng, because when I delete the modules
libradius.so.* from my machine, then I get the error by SER
"libradiusclient.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory", which surely indicates that SER is configure to use only
radiusclient at compile time .

Is there any switch/ directive while compile time to indicate that SER
should use radiusclient-ng , and not radiusclient?

Regards,

Ashutosh Kumar

Chetu, Inc.

Ph : 1(305) 402 6724 - Witin US