[Serusers] Radius packets not being sent to radius server

Ashutosh Kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Mon Aug 22 21:21:20 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply Steve,
	The radius services is there in the /etc/services file .

..
..
..
radius          1812/tcp                        # Radius
radius          1812/udp                        # Radius
radius-acct     1813/tcp        radacct         # Radius Accounting
radius-acct     1813/udp        radacct         # Radius Accounting
..
..
..

But when I add the line
binaddr a.b.c.d

(where a.b.c.d is the public IP of the SER machine) to my radiusclient.conf,
SER dies with the following message in the log,

/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf: line 29: bogus format:

Ashutosh