[Serusers] Radius packets not being sent to radius server

Ashutosh Kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Mon Aug 22 20:43:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

            I m using radius with SER-0.9.0 and also using all the reqd
functions viz. www_raidus_authorize etc... , but when I ngrep for any
connection with my radius server, I don't get any radius-packets in the
result. Also the log file contains "rc_send_server: no reply from RADIUS
server a.b.c.d.:1812"  (a.b.c.d is the radius server's IP). This is despite
the fact that the radius server is running and hosting another running
service, also radisuclient is configured fine.

Kindly guide.

Regards,

Ashutosh Kumar

Chetu, Inc.