[Serusers] Re: Missed Calls not being displayed in Serweb: SOLVED !

Rafael R. GV rafael.risco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:37:40 CEST 2005

Hi , I am answering myself...
I am using MultiDomain support so Its necesary to include "username
Part of inbound Request-URI" in the accounting packet, for that I use
log_fmt and this parameters in .cfg:

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/domain.so"
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", 1)

modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("domain", "domain_table", "domain")
modparam("domain", "domain_col", "domain")

# ------------- Mysql Accounting parameters
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_level", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://useradmin:xxxxxx@localhost/ser")
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 0)
modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "miocfsp")  #  p = username Part of inbound
Request-URI

hope will be useful for someone...

rafael risco

--