SV: [Serusers] configuration for public ser and natted pstn gateway

Roger Lewau roger.lewau at serverhallen.com
Mon Aug 22 17:32:14 CEST 2005

Hello

Because the SER box sits in the middle between the user agents and Asterisk,
it will block rtp streams to/from Asterisk. You will need to do either port
forwarding or proxying of the rtp streams to enable sound in your setup.
This will require you to adjust your firewall settings or use
mediaproxy/rtpproxy or both these things even.

Kind regards
Roger