[Serusers] 2 SER network using 1 PSTN provider

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 13:24:34 CEST 2005

Hi

Have u looked at the SER messages, to see what the IP adds are in the
SDP, also look at mediaproxy , to see the call status from the second
SER, I am guessing but you are probably correcting the natting issue in
SER1, and thn sending to SER2, and then trying to correct again, SER1
should just forward all requests without really doing much, and let the
second one do all the fixing....then again I might be wrong

iqbal