[Serusers] ul_add flag and serctl

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 17:18:29 CEST 2005

Hi

been having a offlist discussion with Aisling, who has a problem with
using serctl to add alias.
The error we get is ul_add flag expected error

1. We have looked at mysql logs, and there is nothing sent, hence error
must be in script/fifo
2. I have tested the same script on my server, and it works with no errors
3. We have used serctl ul_add to send raw comannds, and again it works
on aisling's server also
4. Ran a diff between my working sercl and aisling's and there is no diff.

The flow I think of info is serctl ---> fifo --> DB
is there anyway of seeing what fifo is doing, or any other thoughts,
this error DOES NOT invlove serweb, or its config scripts, its just
serctl on its own

Iqbal