[Serusers] Replication problem

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed Aug 17 22:14:49 CEST 2005

Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Klaus Darilion writes:
>
>  >    2. user preferences will be loaded for the from URI (caller
>  > preferences) and if necessary for the called URI (callee preferences,
>  > e.g. voicemail URI) using avp_db_load.
>
> you could also return these from radius as results of authorize or
> does_uri_exists checks.

Ok, thanks for the hints, I should really give it a try.

So theoretically one could also return the contacts of the R-URI in
radius_does_uri_exist() without the need of modifying the registrar
module (ignoring nathelper module for now)? Then there would be no
performance impact when loading the contacts from DB for each initial
request...

Regards,
Andy