[Serusers] Distributing "OSP enable SER" binary file w/ source

vmathur at transnexus.com vmathur at transnexus.com
Wed Aug 17 18:52:07 CEST 2005

Hi Jan,

You had mentioned in your mail that you provide binary tarballs and packages, which are kept in local repositories. Further to that, I have the following questions:
1. Could you tell me the location of the repository.
2. I am guessing that in order for me to post our package there, I would need to send it to you or is it possible for me to post it directly.
3. When you say "packages", you mean rpm ?
4. Finally, is it possible for me to create a binary of OSP enabled SER and post it there ?

Many Thanks,
Vikrant

Yes, we provide binary tarballs and binary packages. In case of binary
 packages we even have our own repositories for Redhat and Debian
 distributions (so if you create packages of the library then you could
 put it there).

 Jan.