[Serusers] Replication problem

Wed Aug 17 17:54:13 CEST 2005

I've greatly reduced db lookups and external scripts using radius and
avpops:

   1. During radius authentication, some parameter are returned as
SIP_AVP, which will be used later, e.g. remote party id, ....

   2. user preferences will be loaded for the from URI (caller
preferences) and if necessary for the called URI (callee preferences,
e.g. voicemail URI) using avp_db_load.

Thus, there is one radius lookup for authentication, and depending on
the call direction (incoming, outgoing, local) one or two db lookups for
the user parameters. Then, everything can be handled (at least in our
scenario) internally using avpops.

regards
klaus