[Serusers] ACK Question

Wed Aug 17 11:49:00 CEST 2005

Hi Darren!

Obviously the SIP Client wants the ACK within a certain amount of time.
If it does not receive the ACK within this time, it hangs up.

Thus, I suggest configuring the SIP Client to wait a little bit longer.
Which SIP client is it? A softphone or a gateway?

Usually gateways (eg Cisco) can be configured to increase
retransmissions and have a higher timeout.

regards
klaus