[Serusers] Linux Installation service

M. Ehsanul Karim e.karim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 01:57:38 CEST 2005

Hello ,
 We are looking for looking for persons located around Kansas or anywhere in
USA who can or interested to install linux (Red Hat) on hard disk. You don't
need to be an expereinced geek as it is an easy process and we can show you
the way thru. What we need is some one who can install Red Hat (as we
describe) on empty harddisks and ship it to our ColoProvider. Our Colo
Engineers are not familiar with linux , that's why.
  Please contact me offlist at e.karim at gmail.com if you are interested to
work on this.Also let us know how would you charge for each installation.
 Ehsanul Karim