[Serusers] handling multiple INVITE statements

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Tue Aug 16 23:29:42 CEST 2005

According to RFC3261 the second INVITE (with a different branch value) for the
same (early) dialog should be rejected with 482 Loop Detected. So if you are
dealing with good UA's it should be no problem. Otherwise the UA is broken.

The second BYE should not appear, as the BYE should be routed according to
routing informations within the BYE, and thus not be duplicated because of
several ursloc entries. If the INVITE and BYE gets duplicated because of
something else then usrloc, you should prevent the duplication for all
in-dialog requests (e.g. re-INVITE's too).

  Nils