[Serusers] RE: pa module query

Amit Rastogi akrastogi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:03:43 CEST 2005

Which ser release are you guys using to setup PA module ? I am also trying
to setup the presence module on ser 0.9.3 release.

When UA send a publish, even though it is sending a tuple, logs always shows
that it is empty and ser notifys the subscribers about the close status UA.
I am not using xcap server as yet, but my pa module configuration is pretty
standard as i found in the earlier posts...

modparam("pa", "default_expires", 3600) #Set default_expires parameter
modparam("pa", "db_url", "mysql:ser:heslo at localhost/ser") #Set db_url
parameter
modparam("pa", "pa_domain", "10.31.12.30") #Set pa_domain parameter
modparam("pa","db_mod", 1) // not sure about this but tried both 0/1 same
result

 if (method=="PUBLISH") {
       if (!t_newtran()) {
           log(1, "newtran error\n");
           sl_reply_error();
       };
       #handle_publish("registrar");
       break;
  };
 if (method=="SUBSCRIBE") {

   log(1,"Subscribe\n");
   if (t_newtran()) {
    log(1,"Register\n");
    handle_subscription("registrar");
   };
   break;
  };

My question would be is it the right config or i am missing something ? Can
you also share your ser version you have been trying with?

Thanks,
Amit