[Serusers] RE: pa module query

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 13 12:42:31 CEST 2005

Thanks for help,

I don't understand something :

> >>>>>def name of xcap server
> >>>>>modparam("pa", "db_url",
> >>>>>"mysql://ser:tespaserv@localhost/ser")     #
> def

If ser act as a xcap server why
http://pals.internet2.edu/downloads/ provide
xcap-0.2.tar.gz (Does config files are missing!?)

How can we setup pa module + ser + xcap server to
provide and subscribe to lists ?

Does both xcap server and pa module use pa table ?

   xcap server + web interface (xcapcgi.py)

             ?

ua1----------ser--------ua2

    DB +pa table/ pa module

For example xcap server handle a list with URI
sip:friends at mydomain
ua1 and ua2 subscribe to this list.
How ser/pa module/pa table and xcap server make this
possible ?

Regards
Harry
--- Steve Blair <blairs at isc.upenn.edu> a écrit :

> No problem. Remember with xcap that there are two
> versions of the
> server. You
> want to get the documentation for whichever version
> you are running.
>

> harry gaillac wrote:
>
> >Sorry I don't want to offend anybody with "!".
> >However pa module need docs !
> >your post is good .
> >
> >Thanks for help
> >Regards