[Serusers] RE: pa module query

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 12 21:18:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

I would be happy to help you however I can't help you
for setting pa module IM/presence because of I tried
to do it myself.

Try to join Jamey Hicks for help.
I can't find doc to setup pa module and xcap server.
I'm sorry !

Harry

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-March/004129.html)
> *	Other than loading the pa module in ser.cfg file,
> what are the
> other configuration changes or settings that I need
> to be doing for
> verifying presence agent module
>
> Any pointers would be of much help.
>
> Thanks
> Meera
>

> Confidentiality Notice
>
> The information contained in this electronic message
> and any attachments to this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com
> immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.