[Serusers] Trusted Table Format

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 14:50:11 CEST 2005

not sure if the docs are out of date, but look in th permissions source
code itself, and you should be able to to see allow_trusted, and how it
works with the db

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/permissions.so
modparam("permissions", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("permissions", "trusted_table", "trusted")

and you should be set

Iqbal