[Serusers] enum lookups and billing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 11 13:50:05 CEST 2005

I think the best solution is to save adjacent information in acc to be
able to distinguish these calls and have the rating engine considering
it. This can be done either using enhanced acc module (and save some
extra avp) or maybe you can do some tricks with acc_*_request() with
special reason phrase.

Daniel