[Serusers] compilation of ser.cfg

rupesh rupesh at northgatebpo.com
Thu Aug 11 08:23:39 CEST 2005

 hello ,

        i am new to SER. i have made some modification in the ser.cfg file in ser 0.9.3 version . now i want to compile this ser.cfg file so that the changes which i have made can effect the ser, but am unable to compile. can someone help me with this. can u tell me the compilation steps.i have checked in the getting started document and the install document from iptel also, but of no use. waiting for someone to help me out. thank you,

                                                                                                          Rupesh