[Serusers] Auto-Attendant, REFER & Sems

Adam Sherman carbon60 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:55:16 CEST 2005

(Oringinaly sent to the Sems list, thought it was relevant here as well.)

So, I'm trying to build an achitecture that acceps calls from a
third-party SIP PSTN gateway and runs them through a SEMS
auto-attendant, then out to either local users or back to the PSTN
gateway.

The gateway won't support a REFER.

Also, if I issue a REFER back to the PSTN, my SER will now be out of
the loop, accounting-wise, right?

In addition, I've got some issues with getting ivr.redirect() to work
at all. (Other thread.)

So, what is the smart road ahead here? If I need a B2BUA, can anyone
recommend a good solution?

Thanks,

A.

--