[Serusers] Is it possible to configure SER to authenticate from a third party db table?

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Aug 10 18:11:30 CEST 2005

OK, you need to reconfigure auth_db module:

modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "mysql://username:password@host/SIPDB")
modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", 0)
modparam("auth_db", "avps_column_str", "")

and then use "users" as the 2nd parameter of www_authorize:

if (!www_authorize("your.domain", "users")) ...

   Jan.