[Serusers] Postgres

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Tue Aug 9 15:11:27 CEST 2005

Hi again...

Well, maybe that's normal, but I noticed that if I start ser with the
postgres-module, that the free space of my memory goes from about 144000 k
to about 3800 k ... that means that ser needs very much memory using the
postgres-module.

Maybe I don't use it correctly... to initiate the acc-module for example I
use:

modparam("acc", "db_url", "postgres://admin:xxxxxxxx@localhost/AAA")

Is that correct??

Thanks!