[Serusers] Not found

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Mon Aug 8 20:47:43 CEST 2005

Hi!

At the end of the PSTN-routing (route(3)) I make:

if (!t_relay()) {
    sl_reply_error();
    break;
};

Isn't that enough?

Well, at the end of all routings I put
    sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");

...but this is after

# Numbers with more that 6 Numbers (until 30) are forwarded to the PSTN -
Gateway
if (uri=~"sip:[0-9]{6,30}@.*") {
    route(3);
    break;
};

...so ser never shouldn't reach this code.

Thanks!

Sebastian