[Serusers] ser radius accounting

Dimitar Mojsovski yeye at mol.com.mk
Mon Aug 8 15:03:21 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I'm using ser and freeradius, and so far i have managed to set up the
authentication, but I'm still having problems with the radius
accounting. I've disabled sql and enabled radius acc module Makefile and
compiled it. It loads with no problems, here's how i do it in my
config :
loadmodule "//lib/ser/modules/acc.so"
modparam("acc", "log_level", 2)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc",
"radius_config","/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "service_type", 15)
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 3)

and then I have :

if (uri==myself) {

                if (method=="INVITE") {
                        # mark the INVITEs for accounting
                        setflag(1);
                        # enforce record-routing so the BYEs will come
through this server
                        record_route();
                };
                if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
                        if (!radius_www_authorize("")) {
                                log(1, "REGISTER: challenging user\n");
                                www_challenge("", "0");
                                break;
                        };
                        setflag(1);
                        save("location");
                        break;
                };

                lookup("aliases");
                if (!uri==myself) {
                        append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");
                        route(1);
                        break;
                };

                # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC
DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };
        };

Ser starts and runs with no errors, however when my sip users make calls
I see no acc log in radacct table on the radius server. Am I looking at
the right place or am I doing something wrong?
--

Dimitar Mojsovski
Macedonia On-Line