[Serusers] acc_request

'Jan Janak' jan at iptel.org
Mon Aug 8 11:26:05 CEST 2005

If you installed 0.9.3 from debian packages then you can simply install
ser-acc-db-module package. That one provides acc_db module which has db
support turned on. In your configuration file then load acc_db.so
instead of acc.so.

Note: all acc related modparams will still refer to it as "acc", because
that is the internal name of the module.

  Jan.