[Serusers] Xlite not working with SER+SEMS

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Mon Aug 8 10:59:10 CEST 2005

Try to start SEMS with a user different from root. This way, the ICMP watcher does not run and the RTP session will not be closed due to non-compliant end-points.

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> "yu wang" <wangyu39 at hotmail.com> 08/02/05 07:19AM >>>
Hi,

I've been working on conference with Xlite but it is not work. The problem
is SEMS starts sending media (default wav) back to Xlite once SEMS receives
the INVITE/SDP from Xlite. It seems a bug on Xlite not listening on the
media port after sending the INVITE thus it replys with ICMP port
unreachable. But I don't see anyone complain this on this list. Is something
wrong with my configuration?

Please please help me.... Thanks,

Pat