[Serusers] missed_calls shows IP for domain

John Clements johnc at falsehope.com
Mon Aug 8 01:35:37 CEST 2005

> John Clements wrote:
>> I have all of that already :-(. It records the missed call, the problem
>> is
>> it puts the IP in the domain field of missed_calls instead of the actual
>> domain name.
>
> AFAIK the acc-module just puts the domain-part of the From-Header into
> the domain column. So it very much depends on your UACs (or the
> configuration of them) which value is filled in...
>
> But your rating/billing/whatever software should really be able to
> handle this.
>
> Andy

I am using SERWEB and none of the missed calls for a user are showing up
because SERWEB looks for the username and domain of a user on the Missed
Calls page. Since the domain is being stored as an IP, it cannot find any
missed calls for the user. This would make me believe it is just a config
issue :-) I'm still new to SER and I am just using the PSTN config from
Onsip.

  -John