[Serusers] Logs in mysql

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 18:43:17 CEST 2005

Hi

Just to get this straight, you want to add logging to Mysql, if yes,
have to edited the Makefile, in the /modules/acc/ directory, by default
it allows logging with Radius, you need to comment out that line, and
uncomment the mysql line.

If this is done, then if you follow the docs in onsip.org, you will get
logging into mysql.

Also post a copy of ur ser.cfg file, so that we can take a look

Iqbal