[Serusers] [Partially OffTopic] - Tekelec acquisition of Iptelorg...

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Aug 5 17:25:51 CEST 2005

This does not mean much for the free version of SER. Tekelec acquired
iptelorg GmbH <http://iptelorg.com> which is the FOKUS spin off that sells
commercial version of SER and services based on SER.

The free SER version as well as the free SIP service at http://iptel.org
continues to be operated/sponsored by FhG FOKUS, nothing changes here.

  Jan.