[Serusers] Why BYE doesn't accounted?

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Fri Aug 5 07:26:32 CEST 2005

Guys,
       Iv'e configured my SER to authenticate with freeradius, well
thanks everybody. Yesterday I tried to make mysql accounting and it
worked but the problem is when I hungup I can't see the BYE on the
accounting, I only see INVITE and ACK. What should be the problem with
my ser.cfg? Here is the configuration specifically with mysql accounting:

modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "cdfimorstup")
modparam("acc", "failed_transactions", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 3)

<<other stuff>>
if (method=="INVITE" || method=="BYE") record_route();
        setflag(1);

<<other stuff>>

Please help.

Thanks,