[Serusers] SER and Cisco 1760V /w VIC2 2BRI-NT/TE

Patrick Wang wangyu39 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:17:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

As far as i know, cisco gateway does not support authentication. My guess is the gateway should be planed in a secured network, either behind a NAT or a Firewall. You can config some access list on cisco to restrict SIP related packet. Besides, you have to bypass the challenge on your ser.cfg. That is, no authentication for all calls between ser and cisco. That is the way i manage the pstn gateway.

good luck,

Pat