[Serusers] serweb 0.9.3 config on RedHat ES4

Amit Rastogi akrastogi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:47:14 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to install serweb 0.9.3 release. I already have ser 0.9.3 running with mysql support.

When i try to access the http:<host>/serweb/admin.php, it displays a blank page and nothing else..

Here are the steps i have done so far..
untar package to <root>/serweb directory
copy ./html to /var/www/html/serweb directory
copy ./phplib to /var/www/phplib directory

modified php.ini to have short_open_tag to on
Added alias in httpd.conf as Alias /serweb/ "/var/www/html/serweb/"

Quick install guide mentions modifying config_data_later.php, i am using the default username pass so i skipped it.
changed config_paths.php -> root path is /serweb/

Can someone please help ?

Thanks,
Akr