[Serusers] Call Quality

John Clements palor at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 17:58:54 CEST 2005

I am using SER 0.9.3, MediaProxy 1.4.2 and sometimes the call quality gets pretty bad. Parts of the conversation drops and sometimes there will be a delay of 10 or 15 seconds. The SER server has a public IP and is not behind a firewall. The UAs are spread out at different locations behind different firewalls. Sometimes it works perfect though, with a 45min conversation having no problems whatsoever. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might be able to do to track down/fix this?

  -John