[Serusers] is SER Dependable for prepaid System ? Anyone usingitfor prepaid system?

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:33:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I think the only clean way to do prepaid with ser is to use b2bua as third
party for billing, the only annoyance is that you have to manage the
bandwidth for signaling.
Our side, we use B2bua, radius and Jradius for accounting.
All the accounting logic is managed thru Jradius.

Regards,

Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----ed thru Jradius