[Serusers] MARK RODDY/LAKE is out of the office.

mark.roddy at lakecommunications.com mark.roddy at lakecommunications.com
Tue Aug 2 17:34:33 CEST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  08/02/2005 and will not return until
08/18/2005.

I will not be checking my mail.  For Daidalos related issues please contact
Stephen Butler.

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at lakecommunications.com

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses and other security threats.