[Serusers] is SER Dependable for prepaid System ? Anyone using it for prepaid system?

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:15:16 CEST 2005

Greetings Jim,

On it's own.. the answer is NO. If your gateways support session
timers, you can use that to make sure calls that are ended and BYEs
are sent. Then write some scripts to run periodically to do your
balance adjustments. Unfortunately there really is no pretty solution.
It is difficult to get 100% accurate accounting off just the signaling
path.

This question has come up several times on the list. You may want to
search the archives and read through previous threads on the subject.

- Daryl