[Serusers] Replication problem

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Aug 1 18:11:01 CEST 2005

Andreas Granig writes:

 > For me (and I think a lot of other people, like Paul, who mentioned it
 > too in the above thread) the performance won due to the cache lookup is
 > so minimal in combination with my 10-15 other mysql queries and 1-2 enum
 > queries per call, that I really don't care, especially when thinking
 > about the advantages of a consistend location table in the backend
 > DB:

andreas,

i agree with you that consistent location table in DB is a good idea,
but i don't understand why you need 10-15 mysql queries.  switch to
radius and return all caller attributes as result of authentication and
all callee attributes as result of uri exists check.  you end up with
only two queries (plus accounting).

-- juha