[Serusers] Replication problem

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Aug 1 11:01:49 CEST 2005

:-) Jan participated in a discussion on serusers on a new cache system where
all locations where not loaded at start-up, but rather at need. I'm not sure
how this plays with nathelper, but I'm sure he has been thinking about it.
Maybe we could help him with the cache coding?
BTW, only the SER acting as a SIP register for a given UA needs to ping.
This means that it will be easier, as no locations outside the cache will
have to be pinged.
g-)