[Users] nat flag and branch routes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 31 12:34:50 CEST 2005

On 08/31/05 12:59, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it works, but is not save since you can not be 100% that dst_uri
> presence is strictly related to NAT traversal. It's also used by RR
> module to force routing after loose_route; and by dispatcher for the
> same reasons.....

if you do not call other function that alter the r-uri except
lookup(location) as I said, I do not see why is not 100% sure that the
user is behind the nat. When loose_route() is used, lookup(location)
should not be used, I see no good reason.  dispatcher is for load
balancing and it is usually in front of registrar. In this
circumstances, I would say that the situations to have many settings of
dst_uri is very less probable.

Daniel