[Users] avp_write

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:05:03 CEST 2005

The application of this is for checking if any of the branches ip
address same as the source ip,

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_org_dst

If all of them are the same as src_ip, I can have the media going
directly between UAs.

Bogdan, is avp_print capable of implementing this?

Thanks,
Richard