[Users] MediaProxy & PSTN

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 19 17:35:17 CEST 2005

Hi Ozan,

so, if I get it right, you have a PSTN gw locate far away from the
UAs...and instead of letting the media traffic to do directly between GW
and UAs, you want to insert in the middle a RTP relay (mediaproxy) in
order to improve the QoS, right?
If so, I would say this will not help you -  having a media relay on
your media path leads to QoS degradation due additional delays....

If you still want to go for it....I will take a look on tour script.

regards,
bogdan