[Users] TCP socket problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 16 17:45:47 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

not sure what you mean by "default interface", but here are some facts
after digging thought the code:

1) when doing normal fwd (no force) on tcp, it will be used the first
TCP socket from the listen list; there is a funny comment from Andrei in
get_send_socket() function "on tcp just use the "main address", we don't
really now the sending address (we can find it out, but we'll need also
to see if we listen on it, and if yes on which port -> too complicated"

2) if force_send_socket is used on tcp...depends.... do you get the
debug message:
        "get_send_socket: force_send_socket of different proto(1)!"  ??
    are you using t_relay() after??
    what are the listening interfaces (all, udp and tcp)?

regards,
bogdan