[Users] Using schemes with AVPops

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 12 21:09:01 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

you may find more info regarding the DB scheme with avpops here :
    http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s04.html

you may load form any kind of table that has at least the username,
domain like columns. For example, to load the email from subscriber
table, define:

    modparam("avpops", "db_scheme", "email_scheme:username_col=username; \
           domain_col=domain;value_col=email_address;table=subscriber")

in this way you may load the PAI value from some table.

To load the a value into a header just do:
    avp_db_load("$ruri","i:14/$email_scheme")
    avp_pushto("$Email-Hdr/request","i:14");

for the function syntax see the tutorial:
    http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

regards,
bogdan