[Users] ENUM behaviour issue

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Aug 12 20:18:11 CEST 2005

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > Neither do I. It is in the todo list to add proper serial forking (based
 > on q) to tm or core -- maybe reusing/moving next_contacts() could be an
 > option now and update usrloc/registrar to set the proper list of avps
 > when doing lookup ...

i implemented load_contacts/next_contacts functions because native
serial forking by tm module didn't exist and touching tm module code
myself was out of question.

a tm based implementation of serial forking makes sense provided that it
gives some real added value as compared to existing
load_contacts/next_contacts implementation.  if not, i would suggest
using the development cycles to implement something that doesn't
currently exist.

-- juha