[Users] I want to test TLS with OpenSER, What the user agent client is campitable with TLS of OpenSER?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 8 12:25:33 CEST 2005

On 08/08/05 13:07, dennis wrote:

>Dear all,
>I want to test TLS with OpenSER, What the user agent
>client is campitable with TLS of OpenSER?

Any client that is TLS and SIP compatible should work with OpenSER. What
comes in my mind right now is the Windows Messenger and the test tool
'sipp' -- they have TLS support.

Another way for testing is to use TLS between two or more OpenSER
instances (simulate the interdomain communication) -- all the traffic
between OpenSERs to be via TLS.

A sample config file and more info regardsing OpenSER and TLS you find at:

http://openser.org/docs/tls.html
http://openser.org/docs/tls.html#AEN344