[Users] ENUM behaviour issue

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Aug 5 21:48:03 CEST 2005

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > not without development, but I would love to have these options. Never
 > took a deep look at enum module, but adding AVPs is not at all a big
 > deal. I will try to make a patch, if no one else volunteers.

if you do these kind of modifications, please don't do it at the expense
of performance of current, standards compliant operation of the module.

just for curiosity, can you override the behavior of your email client
so that it doesn't obey the priority of MX records?  if not, why would
it be necessary for enum records?

-- juha